A little love.
- Me against three: one in the Ergo, two in the double stroller #zonedefense
- Lardons, and why they need to be in my life on a consistent basis
- Lunges: a necessary evil (damn…they are SO FREAKING EVIL)
- Lord & Taylor Customer Service sucking my will to live (if I didn’t have this gift card, they’d be dead to me)
- Steamed broccoli, marinara, and ground turkey
- My dad, always the helper (I love you so much)
- My nails, pitiful and unfortunate-looking
- Smiles for when Fitz comes home tomorrow, bringing dinner and excitement for NCAA games
- Amazon Prime for birthday gifts because I ran out of time and I am review-obsessed (Hi, Jessica!)
- As I put Wells to sleep, he reached his little hand up and placed it over my heart. Magical moments in parenting that reach right down into your soul.
Sportscaster commenting on Florida Gulf Coast University as they clinch a shocking victory over San Diego State, and become the first 15-seed to ever advance to the Sweet Sixteen.
(this is what happens when you play with heart)
Out of my mind into your heart and into your life
And everything would sound just right
And no one would stop me from drinking my wine
Today’s many art posts/reblogs brought you courtesy of my frustrated imagination, as I have lived in this house for nearly a full year with an empty mantle.
The quest for art that steals my heart continues…
Someone took his first steps today. They were itty bitty…but they still count!
And how lucky were Fitz + me
To be right there when it all went down
To share that moment
Eyes wide, smiles encouraging
(soft silence…then loud exclaiming!)
This is us, being a family.
My mind wanders to stories that need to be told, streets in Belgium that I long to walk, gardens that I wish to grow, macarons that I dream of eating, over the top dinner parties that I want to host, and the moment of pointing things out to Wells and saying “See? Isn’t that beautiful?”
From my heart to yours #DIY(Since I almost had a Valentine’s Day baby, I figured I would get extra festive/cheesy this year)