DOPE-ASS CHEAP STUFF ALERT:
1. These Circo Hoodies from Target are extra thick cotton with a lined hood- great quality for the price (buy 1, get 1 half-off) and a perfect seasonal transition piece for toddlers who regularly destroy their clothes with park play and stickers.
2. Wells has always been a Dr. Seuss-kind-of-kid. He loves the books, quirky rhymes, and watching Cat in the Hat episodes on the PBS Kids iPad App, so these flash cards were kind of a no-brainer. Surprisingly nice for being plucked from the $1 bin.
(not a paid post, just liked this stuff)
Celebrate today with this magical view of a tree in Shinjuku, Tokyo.
Have you taken a photo that captures the beauty of the earth? Look through your best travel photos and submit to the Traveler Photo Contest.
Photograph by Danilo Dungo
- In filling out my son’s preschool paperwork, I listed my occupation as Writer / Novelist and then busted out some sweet moves to this song.
- All the YAYs for Breaking Bad winning those Emmys. That show was violent as hell but it was an exhilarating roller coaster. Oh, and how sweet is Aaron Paul with his wife?! I can’t even that stand that level of cuteness.
- Shout-out to my little woof, Theo. Today may be #NationalDogDay but every day is pup day is this house. You da, you da best.
What 3 things are on your mind?
♪ real human being and a real hero ♪